Players born in 2011 are eligible to register and play in this division.
Each player is provided with a team shirt, ball cap and ball pants on opening day, April 30, 2022. Players are required to provide their own glove, bat, jock and batting helmet (with strap).
To support the communication and coordination of team schedules, each team will be provided with the TeamSnap mobile app.
Season length: May 9th - July 16, 2022
Game nights: Tues & Thurs at 6:15pm and some Saturdays
Practices: Optional practices on Saturdays or Sundays or 45 minutes before games.
Game locations: Fields located in Kitchener and Waterloo.
Mid-Season Tournament: June 3 - 5, 2022
Championship day: July 16, 2022
Cost: $280 before March 1 ($305 after March 1)
**Note, rainouts could be rescheduled any day based on diamond availability
11U Pitching Training
As part of the KWHL program, 10U players have the option to sign up for a 6-week pitching training program for a subsidized rate of $60.00 per player.
Sundays from March 13 - April 24, 2022 (no training April 17th) SOLD OUT
Wednesdays: 4:30pm March 23rd - April 27, 2022
Where: KMBA facility
Details: The program will include instructions on proper warm-up, throwing mechanices, grip and pitching mechanics. There will be a 1:4 instructor to player ratio for all training. COVID-19 may require slight adjustments to the program.
***space is limited to 12 players per timeslot
Standings and Championship Day
The top 2 teams from the regular season will play a championship game on Saturday, August 21, 2021 at 9:00am. Details will be added to the TeamSnap calendar when the regular season standings have been finalized.
Standings are based on the following for the championship game.
- All Divisions – Most points = 2 points for a win, 1 point for a tie and 0 points for a loss.
- The results of the game between tied teams when all teams have played each other and a clear order can be established.
- Run differential: The total number of runs scored by a team in all games minus the total number of runs scored by the team’s opponent in all games. A maximum of a 10-run differential shall be used per game except in the 19U division. This rule does not apply to 8U/9U.
- The most runs scored between tied teams.
- The fewest runs allowed between tied team.