Our program emphasizes participation, enjoyment and skill development. To participate, all players must register online (see link to registration form below). Registration opens January 20, 2019 and early-bird registration ends March 1, 2019. The last day of player registration is April 12, 2019. Only players who have registered and paid in full by April 12, 2019 will be rostered on a team.
For additional information about the program check out these helpful links:
REGISTRATIONS CLOSED OR LIMITED SPOTS LEFT
The following is a list of programs that are full for the 2019 season.
- Fundamentals 9am - 11 spots left
- Fundamentals 10am session - FULL
- Bantam - 6 spots left
Note: We have opened up more player spots in Minor Peewee to accomodate more players.
Families have the option to pay via credit card, e-transfer or cheque. There are no refunds after April 15, 2019 and there is a non-refundable administration fee of $50 for all players.
- For credit card payments, select the credit card option during registration.
- For e-transfer payments, send transfer to email@example.com and include the players full name and registration id in the notes (found in your registration voucher).
- For cheque payments, make cheques payable to KW House League Baseball and mail to or drop off at one of our locations.