Players born in 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005 are eligible to register and play in this division.
Each player is provided with a team shirt, ball cap and ball pants which coaches will distribute. Players are required to provide their own glove, bat, jock and batting helmet (with strap).
To support the team communication and coordination of team schedules, each team will be provided with the TeamSnap mobile app.
Season length: June 6/13th - August 21, 2021
Game nights: 2 games per week (Sunday, Monday or Wednesday evenings at 6 or 8:30pm)
Game locations: Fields located in Kitchener and Waterloo.
Championship day: August 21, 2021 (top 2 teams)
$275 Before Mar 1
$300 After Mar 1
**subject to change
Optional practice times are determined by coaches and are typically held on Saturdays.
Standings and Championship Day
The top 2 teams from the regular season will play a championship game on Saturday, August 21, 2021 at 11:30am. Details will be added to the TeamSnap calendar when the regular season standings have been finalized.
Standings are based on the following for the championship game.
- All Divisions – Most points = 2 points for a win, 1 point for a tie and 0 points for a loss.
- The results of the game between tied teams when all teams have played each other and a clear order can be established.
- Run differential: The total number of runs scored by a team in all games minus the total number of runs scored by the team’s opponent in all games. A maximum of a 10-run differential shall be used per game except in the 19U division. This rule does not apply to 8U/9U.
- The most runs scored between tied teams.
- The fewest runs allowed between tied team.