Coaching Resources and Information
- Tips and Tricks for First Time Coaches
- Quick Reference Guide (one-pager)
- Training Videos with Chuck Doran
Warm-Ups and Practices
- Player Line-Up Example
- Player Line-Up Template
- Six Inning Fair Play Lineup Generator (Courtesy of Oakville Little League)
How to Use TeamSnap
TeamSnap has created a number of helpful guides to support coaches, members and families to use the app and website. Check out the resources below:
Injury Forms and Resources
Inclement Weather Protocols
This following document outlines procedures for inclement weather.
Coaches can also contact their convenor or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Baseball Ontario Mobile App
The Baseball Ontario Mobile Coach is a revolutionary tool that aims to simplify practice planning for baseball coaches at all levels. With a library full of drills for every player on the field and the ability to add your own drills, creating practice plans has never been so easy and accessible.
Key features of the Baseball Ontario Mobile Coach includes the ability to:
• Create practice plans using drills from the drill library.
• Browse the drill library for skill specific drills and videos.
• Use practice plans created by Baseball Ontario and Baseball USA.
• View and complete skill-specific and culture-based courses.
• Use additional tools and resources including a stopwatch and more.
Click here for more information on the Baseball Ontario App and to download
Opening Day is May 4th at Albert McCormick!
How are teams formed?
In an effort to ensure team equity across the league, a dedicated volunteer developed the following algorithm to form teams since the 2019 season.
Batting cages are available to book in Kitchener one time per week for house league teams.
BREITHAUPT BATTING CAGES
Location: Breithaupt Park - 806 Union Street, Kitchener (batting cages are behind the community Centre)
Cost: Batting cages are typically $60 per booking but no charge will apply for HL teams. Discount code and entry code for the batting cages is available from your convenor.
Please submit receipts for reimbursement to email@example.com