Coaching Resources and Information
Register for Virtual Coaching Clinics
- Throwing/Pitching - April 18th at 7:00pm
- Fielding - April 22nd at 7:00pm
- Running a Practice - April 29th at 7:00pm
- Hitting - May 2, 2021 at 7:00pm
- Catching - May 6th at 7:00pm
- Tips and Tricks for First Time Coaches
- Quick Reference Guide (one-pager)
- Guide for Rookie Ball
- New 2020 Baseball Ontario Arm Care Rules
Warm-Ups and Practices
- Player Line-up Instructions
- Player Line-Up Example
- Player Line-Up Template
- Six Inning Fair Play Lineup Generator (Courtesy of Oakville Little League)
How to Use TeamSnap
TeamSnap has created a number of helpful guides to support coaches, members and families to use the app and website. Check out the resources below:
Injury Forms and Resources
Inclement Weather Protocols
This following document outlines procedures for inclement weather.
Coaches can also contact their convenor or email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Baseball Ontario Mobile App
The Baseball Ontario Mobile Coach is a revolutionary tool that aims to simplify practice planning for baseball coaches at all levels. With a library full of drills for every player on the field and the ability to add your own drills, creating practice plans has never been so easy and accessible.
Key features of the Baseball Ontario Mobile Coach includes the ability to:
• Create practice plans using drills from the drill library.
• Browse the drill library for skill specific drills and videos.
• Use practice plans created by Baseball Ontario and Baseball USA.
• View and complete skill-specific and culture-based courses.
• Use additional tools and resources including a stopwatch and more.
Click here for more information on the Baseball Ontario App and to download
2021 Handbook Coming soon!
The league handbook provides detailed information about the league rules and policies, codes of conduct and other details. All coaches are required to read the handbook before the start of the season.
How are teams formed?
In an effort to ensure team equity across the league, a dedicated volunteer developed the following algorithm to form teams since the 2019 season.
Batting cages are available to book for 1-hour time slots in Kitchener and Waterloo. Locations of batting cages can be found here.
BECHTEL BATTING CAGES (Waterloo)
BREITHAUPT BATTING CAGES (Kitchener)
Please submit receipts for reimbursement to firstname.lastname@example.org