Each year we count upon the support of the local business community in helping us to run a quality baseball program across Waterloo and Kitchener. In 2018, we had over 1300 players registered for the program. The Waterloo Minor Baseball Association and the Kitchener Minor Baseball Association provide a valuable service to youth in the Kitchener-Waterloo community by engaging them in productive organized activities.
Our program teaches our youth the the benefits of team work, commitment and dedication. It also demonstrates the value of volunteerism and allows them to participate in the joy of a sporting activity as citizens of this community.
We need the support of the business community to sponsor teams and to partner with us to provide a full baseball program to the children and youth of the Kitchener–Waterloo region. To be a sponsor with KWHLB, click on the Sponsor Now! button below
To ensure handbooks and uniforms are available for opening day, we appreciate confirmation of your support by April 1, 2019.
What is included with my sponsorship?
Your team sponsorship support will include:
- your company logo on the team jerseys,
- acknowledgement on the the KW House League Baseball website,
- visibility on baseball diamonds across Kitchener-Waterloo
- your company name in the 2019 House League Handbook ,
- a team photo,
- and an opportunity to provide us with your company coupons or flyers to be distributed to all players on the House League Opening Day May 4, 2019.
Registration and Payment
Each team involves a $375 sponsorship support ($2000 for 6 teams). If your company is interested in sponsoring a team, please complete the registration form (grey button at the top of this page). Once registered, sponsors will receive an invoice and will have the following options for payment:
- If credit card payment is preferred, the invoicing process will provide the option for you to automatically pay via credit card.
- If e-transfer payment is preferred, send the transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your company name in the notes.
- If cheque payment is preferred, make cheques payable to KW House League Baseball and then mail or drop your cheque off at one of our offices.