Each year we count upon the support of the local business community in helping us to run a quality baseball program across Waterloo and Kitchener. In 2018 and the 2019 seasons, we had over 1300 players and 250 volunteer coaches engaged in the program.
Our program teaches our youth the benefits of team work, commitment and dedication. It also demonstrates the value of volunteerism and allows them to participate in the joy of a sporting activity as citizens of this community.
We need the support of the business community to sponsor teams and to partner with us to provide a full baseball program to the children and youth of the Kitchener–Waterloo region. To be a sponsor with KWHLB, click on the Sponsorship Registration Form button above.
To ensure jerseys are available for opening day, we require confirmation of sponsorship by March 5th.
New this year!
KWHLB will have a new look this year with fully-sublimated jerseys! The jerseys will be more comfortable and lightweight with new styling. The sponsor name will be profiled on the back of the jersey.
What is included with my sponsorship?
Your team sponsorship support will include:
- your company name on team jersey (if secured by March 5 - in time for jersey printing),
- company logo within TeamSnap app,
- acknowledgement on the the KW House League Baseball website,
- visibility on baseball diamonds across Kitchener-Waterloo,
- a team photo, and
- an opportunity to provide us with your company coupons or flyers to be distributed to all players on the House League Opening Day (first Saturday in May)
If interested in other types of sponsorship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration and Payment
Each team involves a $375 sponsorship support ($2000 for 6 teams). If your company is interested in sponsoring a team, please complete the registration form (grey button at the top of this page). Once registered, sponsors will receive an invoice and will have the following options for payment: