SPONSORSHIP - DEADLINE MARCH 21, 2022
Each year we count upon the support of the local business community in helping us to run a quality baseball program across Waterloo and Kitchener. With 800-1300 players and up to 300 volunteer coaches per season, the KW House League Baseball (KWHLB) program focuses on accessibility and fun. Community sponsors support us in achieving our goals to keep our registrations fees low to ensure as many players as possible are able to participate.
A company's sponsorship will subsidise player registration fees and support families to purchase baseball equipment (bats, gloves, etc.). There are three sponsorship options for the 2022 season.
- 2-team sponsorship - $750 (1 team sponsored in 2 divisions)
- 3-team sponsorship - $1200 ( 1 team sponsored in 3 divisions)
- 7-team sponsorship - $2500 (1 team sponsored in 6 divisions)
- 9-team sponsorship - $3000 (1 team sponsored in all 9 divisions from T-Ball to 19U)
Your sponsorship support will include:
- company logo (vector file) on the arm of the jerseys for sponsored teams
- selection of the MLB team jersey you would like your company logo on (Blue Jays, Dodgers, etc.) - team selection is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- acknowledgement of your contributions to the registration fees and equipment purchases for players in our community.
- company logo and name on the KWHLB website.
- company logo within TeamSnap app accessed by all teams.
- acknowledgement of sponsorship via membership email.
- an opportunity to provide us with your company coupons or flyers to be distributed to all players at the start of the season.
Sponsoring and Payment
If you are interested in a sponsorship, please fill our the sponsorship form above and select the team you want to sponsor and the sponsorship package you are interested in. You will receive an invoice once the for is completed and you will have the option to pay via e-transfer or cheque.