Each year we count upon the support of the local business community in helping us to run a quality baseball program across Waterloo and Kitchener. In 2018 and the 2019 seasons, we had over 1300 players and 250 volunteer coaches engaged in the program.
Our program teaches our youth the benefits of team work, commitment and dedication. It also demonstrates the value of volunteerism and allows them to participate in the joy of a sporting activity as citizens of this community.
Our New Sponsorship Program
In response to the pandemic, we have made adaptations to our program to support the needs of families in our community. As an outdoor sport, we have been able to adapt the game of baseball to be safe during the pandemic. As a result, it is important for us to enable as many children as possible to play the sport. We need the support of the business community to sponsor our program to subsidize player registration fees and support families to purchase baseball equipment for their child (bats, gloves, etc.).
Options for sponsorship for the 2021 season are as follows:
SINGLE SPONSORSHIP $250
DOUBLE SPONSORSHIP $500
HOMERUN SPONSORSHIP $1000
Your sponsorship support will include:
- acknowledgement of your contributions to the registration fees and/or equipment purchases for playes in our community
- company logo and name on the KWHL website
- company logo within TeamSnap app,
- acknowledgement of sponsorship via membership email
- an opportunity to provide us with your company coupons or flyers to be distributed to all players at the start of the season.
If interested in other types of sponsorship, please contact email@example.com
Registration and Payment
Once you complete the sponsorship form form (grey button at the top of this page), you will receive an invoice and will have the following options for payment: